Friday, February 13, 2009


SAY HELLO TO THE NEW YOU

Dear Church,

I want to share with you a secret that will open the realm of the heavens to you so I want you to read this article again and again until you grasp its truth.

The Bible tells us to ‘put on our new man’ who is created in righteousness and true holiness (Eph 4:24; Col 3:10)

I was made a prefect when I was in Form Six and although I was physically puny, I knew the powers of the school was behind me when I put on the blue prefect’s jacket.

Similarly, we must understand that when we put on our new man, the realities of heaven and the resources of the kingdom are behind us.

Col 3:1-3 Since you have been raised to new life with Christ, set your sights on the realities of heaven, where Christ sits in the place of honour at God's right hand… your real life is hidden with Christ in God.

Many, like the prodigal son, still live in the lack of their own strength when the abundant resources of the father’s house is waiting for him.

Folks, if you have asked Jesus Christ to come into your life, your identity has changed.

You are now a citizen of God’s country and you can enjoy its many benefits.

Your new man is now a citizen of the heavenly realms and you can experience its realities and powers.

Eph 2:6 For He raised us from the dead along with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ Jesus.

Last Sunday, as I was praying for a brother with a sprained shoulder, the Lord opened his spiritual eyes and he saw me as a huge being and not the size that I am now.

What happened was God opened his spiritual eyes and he saw my ‘spirit man’ who is my real person.

Many of you are housing spiritual giants without being aware of them. It’s time to walk in step with your spirit man.

So when you wake up in the morning, don't just put on your make-up but remember to put on your new man.

It’s time to walk as a citizen in your new country and enjoy all the benefits.

Love,
Pastor Ron Hee