Wednesday, February 25, 2009


MALAYSIAN CHRISTIANS MUST RISE UP AND FIGHT FOR OUR NATION

At the prayer service last Wednesday night, I felt the Lord saying that it’s time for us to rise up as His warriors.

Civilians occupy but warriors advance.

If we desire to advance in life, we must daily put on God’s armour and take steps of faith (against the comfort of staying where we are) knowing that we will not fail because God is with us.

God is building His end-time army and you and I are part of that massive, powerful, fearsome, advancing battalion that will stand with Him victorious over the power of the enemy.

"So I prophesied, just as he commanded me. The breath entered them and they came alive! They stood up on their feet, a huge army." (Ezekiel 37:10 MSG)

Our nation is under great disarray because the devil, through his principalities and powers is seeking to destroy it.

This is no afternoon athletic contest that we'll walk away from and forget about in a couple of hours. This is for keeps, a life-or-death fight to the finish against the Devil and all his angels. (Ephesians 6:12 MSG )

It’s up to the church of God to rise and stand in the gap and intercede for our land.

"I looked for someone to stand up for me against all this, to repair the defenses of the city, to take a stand for me and stand in the gap to protect this land so I wouldn't have to destroy it. I couldn't find anyone. Not one.” (Ezekiel 22:30 MSG)