Saturday, February 07, 2009


I want to share another testimony of an answer to prayer.

My daughter Sarah is into the final year of her HR degree course in Uni SA in Adelaide, Australia. Two weeks ago, the classes were opened for sign-ups but by the time she came back from work, all the places in the classes that she wanted were already taken up and she was forced to take one of them externally.

Why would we want to send her to Adelaide to take an external course (from the web) makes no sense but what can you do? She submitted in her request and I told her not to give up hope but to pray. I believed God can open doors that are closed.

She checked a couple of times after that but was disappointed that there was change in her status. I did not give up hope despite the silence and sure enough, the answer to our prayer came soon after that and she was granted a place in the class that she wanted.

Praise the Lord!!! There is power in the Name of Jesus!