Wednesday, September 03, 2008


THE WONDERFUL LIFE

I want to share an email from one of our church folks that reflect the positiveness of the life that God has given us. Thanks, Mei Ling!! You are touching folks in Malaysia even when you are in Vietnam!!

Dear Friends,

WOW ! its another brand new day and you are going to embark into an adventure with the Holy Spirit. How exciting it shall be... yes..that's right ..involve the Holy Spirit in your work place... Good Morning Holy Spirit! And what better time then to start the day and begin to declare aloud that you are a child of God ..ooo..yes i know..the "busyness of the day" can cause us to forget our "position" as a Child Of God. Anyway friends, its never too late to declare ..come , follow along with me... affirm yourself..as.. ·

Wow! I am a Child of God...my God who is the Ruler of Heaven and Earth . ·

I am fearfully and wonderfully created by God. ·

I am indeed very special. ·

I Thank God that I’ve got the Favor of God! Wow...that’s wonderful! ·

I know that my Lord Jesus watches over me when I am going out and coming in. ·

I also know that my Jesus understands me and He knows me…when I am sad, when I am lonely, when I am frightened. ·

I know that my Jesus has sent His angels to watch over me. 24 hours a day, every day (even Christmas break!..haha) ·

I believe my God has placed me in this family for a very special purpose, to love and to be loved. ·

Because I know my God is with me, I shall be strong. God is with me, who can be against me...eh? ·

I affirm that I am a Conqueror in Jesus Name…and shall not allow the devil to intimidate me or to speak negative words on me. ·

I shall ask God for Joy everyday because the Joy of the Lord shall be my strength. ·

I shall spread my joy to my friends around me.

Amen ! Amen ! Amen !