Tuesday, September 02, 2008





Merdeka Weekend with Intercessors

Grace and I spent part the Merdeka weekend at P.D. with our intercessors to let them know how much that we appreciate them.

I wholeheartedly believe that prayer is the most important key to a healthy church.

Nothing can be accomplish without prayer because prayer is the spirit of humility that releases God's grace.

Every victory is due to God's grace.

I know that our church is destined for greater things because we have a group of folks who are so supportive of us and have such a love for the church.

They are of one mind and one spirit with us.

The spirit of oneness in this team just cause me to have a prayer of gratitude and thanksgiving to the Lord.

We saw such a beautiful sunset in the evening. It was as if God was showing forth His pleasure to us.

Thank you, Lord!!


One of those songs that expresses my heart is 'In Christ Alone'. It goes like this:

In Christ alone

I put my trust

and find my glory in the power of the cross

in every victory

let it be said of me

my source of strength

my source of hope

Is Christ alone