Thursday, August 27, 2009


The Holy Spirit speaks to us through dreams and visions and here is a dream from one of the level headed- feet on the ground- sister in Christ:

About 2 weeks ago, early morning of Sunday. I had a dream. This dream is the ever first time I saw Grace and Ps Ron in it. The dream begins ...
"I was in a moving vehicle when suddenly I saw Grace and Ps Ron was in another bus(seem like converted from a lorry). Grace was the driver and Ps Ron was the navigator and the bus was packed with people. Ps Ron was busy talking and ushering those passengers to take their seat as the bus will depart shortly and Grace was cheerfully being the driver. I was shocked and quite amazed Grace can drive a bus!! Super!!
The bus pull alongside my vehicle and both the vehicle was driving to same direction.
Then suddenly I was having a helicopter viewing from the sky, I was sitting in a real helicopter. I saw huge crowds was usher by people to sit in groups in an open area like big field. The crowds was so huge until countless. Their skin colour seem dark. Then the dream ended and I woke up."