Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hedy Koh, one of our faithful prayer warriors

One of the focus of our dawn prayer has been against the H1N1 pandemic especially in our nation of Malaysia. Here is a vision from one of the sisters:

"As we were praying on Monday morning, I saw a figure dressed like in a robe and it was holding a large sickle. It has no face and all I can see is it is black. It looked like the angel of death. Just as it was about to swing the sickle I saw doves, white doves in fact attacking this figure.so that this figure was unable to use the sickle. As the prayer became intense, more doves came at the figure making it go backwards until it was lifted up by their left and right arm up towards the sky by the doves. Then I saw a whole picture like looking from afar where there were more of the same figures being lifted up on both left and right arm by many white doves up to the sky The whole sky was filled with these images." I heard the following words that said Jesus has done it all . Continue to trust in me"