Tuesday, July 07, 2009


From Pastor Lily Chin[above] (One of our pastors/intercessor/my prayer partner) who looks after the Myanmar Ministry-

On 24th June i had a vision of Jesus and myself in a garden. There was a small tree which began to grow big and as it grew, the Lord put me on His shoulder so that i can touch the heights of the tree. I saw a good fruit and i wanted to pluck it but the Lord cautioned me "No human tampering." So i let go of my hand in obedience and know what, that tree became a masterpiece! I guess the Lord is still working on this. On the days that followed, other prophetic words came "I will set the pace for you and will expand My truths within you."
Today during staff devotion the Lord reminded me that as we stay consecrated to Him, He will open the Red Sea and we can pass thru. He will work wonders in our midst. Pr. Ron also shared that in the life of Abraham who tried to run ahead of God and ended up in a mess because he tried to depend on his human effort. Sometimes God in His mercy and wisdom wants us to bring our vision before Him and allow it to "die" before He can do a complete and thorough work in us. There is a compelling demonstration of the work of the Holy Spirit to do that in us as we consecrate ourselves to Him. After all He is the Potter and we the clay. Amen