Wednesday, March 26, 2008



BRAVE!!? umm....ME?

We had an Italian-Irish couple from London minister at the full-time pastors and staff devotion yesterday morning. Giancarlo and Catherine then prayed for each one of us with a gentle but powerful anointing of the Father's love. He spoke many prophetic words over us but for me but I could only recall that he said...uhh... I am a brave because I do not fear man. He exhorted me to be strong and courageous. I also remembered him prophesying about having the spirit of David. I could sense God's tangible anointing flowing very gently but powerfully from Giancarlo. As I lie on the floor, Catherine told me later, that she saw a very huge angel with its wings over me. Wow!! I always wondered where my angels were and how they looked like.

Raymond, Patrick and I took them out for lunch and since we discovered that they loved durians, we took them to a stall in SS2 and it was so pleasurable to see them enjoying the fruit. I have invited them back again to do a seminar on the 'Father heart of God' and he said that he will try to see if he could get John Arnott from Toronto Blessing for next year. It was a great joy to know this wonderful couple. You sometimes wondered how you can connect so well with certain people through just a chance meeting.