Wednesday, July 11, 2007


GOD HEALED CONTRACTOR'S DAUGHTER OF ASTHMA

A few weeks back, contractor G who is a non-believer visited the church and told me excitedly that since I prayed for his daughter a few months ago, her daughter no longer suffer from any more asthma attacks. He was so thankful and testified to another of our pastors again of God's power.
What was more incredible was that this prayer request for his daughter came from another non-Christian. A few months back, one of church members, Datuk B came looking for me. Apparently he was just talking to the building contractor who told him that his daughter has been suffering from asthmatic attacks very frequently. Datuk wanted me to pray for this man's daughter because he was so certain that God will heal the daughter. I was not sure if the contractor even believed in divine healing but I prayed anyway and praise God, God's touched his daughter and contractor G is now a witness of His power.
The Bible did said, 'To anyone who believe" didn't it? Healing is available to all who believed, isn't it? I think it was Datuk B's faith that released the healing. He believed in the Lord's power to heal.