Friday, December 22, 2006


A GIFT FOR PASTORS

Here a prophetic word which I believe is a wonderful word for all leaders and pastors to take heed:

Bill Yount: 2007--"A YEAR FOR PASTORS TO UNWRAP THE GIFTS I HAVE GIVEN TO THEM...IN MY PEOPLE!"

UNWRAPPED GIFTS

"My greatest gift to earth came wrapped in 'swaddling' clothes."

In the Spirit, I saw many gifts laying at the feet of many Pastors. These gifts inside of God's House had been hand delivered by the Lord Himself, but were never unwrapped. Many of these unwrapped gifts had dust covering them due to the fact that the gifts had been sitting there for years.
Many priceless gifts were stamped "special delivery" long ago to bless the pastors, but still were never opened. It seemed many pastors never got past what the gift was wrapped in. The unusual and sometimes controversial wrapping of many of these gifts, led them to believe the gift was not that important or needed.
But oh, how I heard Heaven proclaim, "My greatest gift to earth came wrapped in 'swaddling' clothes. Don't let what gifts are wrapped in stop you from opening them. The best gifts to bless you and advance My Church may often come in wrappings that you would never have chosen. But inside are many gifts that will build My Kingdom, and strengthen you as you lay hands on them, affirming and acknowledging them, and releasing them to do the work of the ministry."