Friday, September 04, 2009

7 PROVEN KEYS FOR A POWERFUL LIFE

Dear Church,
I want to share with you seven (7) keys to a powerful and fruitful Christian life that have worked for me:


Firstly, believe that GOD IS THE ARCHITECT OF YOUR LIFE and He has a wonderful plan or blueprint for a good future for you. God has all the resources (finance and manpower) that are required to bring that about, so our part is to daily turn our eyes to Him. Wait daily for His supply and the outpouring of His resources.


"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope" (Jeremiah 29:11)

"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:19)


"Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord. Each morning I bring my requests to You and wait expectantly." (Psalm 5:3)