Sunday, May 10, 2009

Grace and I celebrated our 25th Anniversary recently at the beautiful Pangkor Laut Resort. The great service, gourmet food and the spa and massage made us feel truly pampered. This holiday was like another honeymoon for us (hee...hee..), but certainly much better this time in so many ways because our love for each other has grown deeper and richer because we faced so many challenges together through these 25 years that have made us appreciate and grateful for each other. Grace is truly my lucky star. Without her love, encouragement and belief, I would not have done or become who I am today. I am so thankful for her. With wonderful children like Sarah and Nicholas and with such a great church family, I could not have asked for more. I just want to thank God for everything.







Posted by Picasa